Sunday, February 26, 2023

Season 2 Episode 13

With the previously posted episode of this blog dealing with something from what at the time would have been four years ago, I will now be sharing my cast update from my CSI: Cyber blog in February of 2019. This means that I will be switching back and forth between sharing the cast updates of the CSI: Cyber blog with the next month after that one and continuing with the blog sharing from my Madam Secretary blog. This will delay the sharing of that blog’s next post to the next post of this blog.

 

Anyways, in this post that I’m sharing, it mentions some of what shows were replacing what at the moment on CBS. I also notice that a lot of things become outdated, but I don’t always mention what or change it to something better later. Note that at the time, two people from Elementary were in that blog as was one person from Madam Secretary. Both of those blogs will be affected when they aren’t in the look backs anymore. I’m not sure how or if that makes sense.

 

http://adamdeckercsicyber.blogspot.com/2019/02/cast-update-2-2-2019.html

 

There were more deleted Schoolhouse Rock songs than I have shared before already. The last one in relation to Science Rock was about the weather and is called The Greatest Show on Earth, which also happened to be the name of the circus that is kind of a mouthful to say, hence the potential issues with that. But at least it exists on YouTube. I have no idea if this is on Disney+ or not.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CahUpy9yknA

 

Continuing on to the next boss in Wind Waker, we get to the boss of Forbidden Woods and that’s Kalle Demos. I wonder why in this video doesn’t have the person trying to leave the flower area before he gets hurt. Maybe they can’t? But they should be able to since that would be helpful and less dangerous.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGtrGx45JY

 

Since there are still more songs to share from Trolls, I’m now going to share the True Colors movie version from Trolls. This should be my last time sharing this song in this blog for quite a while, if ever again.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y-pMJ4IcTY

 

Continuing on with more songs from Songs from the Heart, Celtic Woman did a cover of a Billy Joel song and they called it Goodnight My Angel. They actually had to redo this whole song since there was a power outage during it at one point which there is somehow footage of. (It’s a special feature on the DVD.) It would be quite a while until they did another live concert outside again. I think that it was Ancient Land which was at a different castle then A New Journey was. Those who know the Billy Joel version will note that Celtic Woman shortened the song a bit, which if fine by me.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EPYvFT3TQ4

 

The next video, if you are able to see it, is one of the recurring bits from the current version of The Tonight Show: Jimmy Fallon thank you notes. I felt that this was worth sharing. I can only hope that it shows up for you when you click this video. I had some issues sharing some of his videos to facebook and now must find another that is public to make things “equal” if you will with what I feel that I owe posts on.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_phCbPjw6k

 

Football team ranking update: If you read my Survivor blog when I was explaining that if an area that has an NFL team suffered a misfortune, I would put that team as the next in line to root for. Well, in 2021, there was the storming of the capitol, but I won’t be rooting for the Commanders as a result because it just doesn’t seem like what would affect the city as a whole. It was a different type of bad thing happening. But there was later a hurricane that affected New Orleans. Thus, the Saints are the next highest team to root for.

 

Finally getting back to acrostic poems, I will be doing one on the state of Kentucky. Depending on how many of these that I get, I plan to cover all of the ones with major election cycles in 2023 before getting to the ones with major elections in 2024. By major, I mean just gubernatorial.

 

Kentucky can be a great place

Especially with their famous fried chicken

Not to mention, plenty of other great things

There is a lot of good in this state

USA is great to have this state

Can you imagine it not being around?

Kind, southern people would be less plentiful

You would miss a lot of generosity

 

Movie update: On Friday, I decided that I couldn’t watch a movie yet with all of what was going on in my life. On Saturday, I wound up eating supper at my neighbor’s house instead of at home so I couldn’t watch a movie this time. On Sunday, I watched The Emperor’s New Groove. I replaced that with Catch Me if You Can. On Wednesday, I watched Despicable Me 3. I replaced that with Dumbo. I didn’t finish that movie until Thursday so I once again wasn’t able to see any of Thursday’s movies. This will more than likely change soon.

 

The first part has two men and a kid named Billy mining for gold. It isn’t that safe of an area as a body is found and the team is brought it. It is one body and two skulls. A person there has been missing for days. We switch to another crime scene where there are gnomes. Those fucking bastards. A woman thinks that people are reading her mind while a man lay dead. They think that he was killed in self defense. We also get a note that says, “Cull the rotten fruit.” As for the first murder victim, he and the ancient old skull might have been killed by the same weapon thousands of years apart from each other.

 

The second part has people talking about the cases at hand. Allie shows people the rare skull and both are amazed at it. I have the feeling that this will become an important plot point as that man and woman who were shown that were both very fixated on it and also having a bit of a tiff. Beau talks about always being a “lab rat” as he doesn’t want to work in the field and thinks that others think lowly of him as a result. Both Allie and Maxine want to figure out who sent the note to the woman, but they can’t seem to make sense of what she’s saying. More stuff happens.

 

The third part has the people trying to figure out what might be up with a potential career defining find in regards to the potential rare skull. As for the recurring case, they can’t figure out why some notes are typed and others handwritten. There are three things wrong with those who could identify these people: they are dead, in a mental hospital, or in jail. It seemed as first that Beau had a new lease on life when he became a field agent. But he seems to want this job in the lab more. As for the other case, they find the original crime scene, I believe. Also, Molly is the name of the person who thinks that her mind is being read.

 

The fourth part has Maxine talking to Molly after other stuff happened. I keep just watching this and forgetting that I have to blog about this too. And I get distracted by other things too. I really should have napped today, but just didn’t have the time for that. Supplies might be stolen somewhere out of the archeologist’s place. Allie is there with Serena. At least two suspects are interrogated.

 

The fifth part has a break in the case, or one of them, at least. It was that one man who they first talked to that seems the likely person responsible. And tests that were done on the crime scene proved this. He just wanted credit for what he did. The man that was killed by this archeology guy, Harrison, wasn’t someone he found worthy of making the discovery since he told his victim about this place where this old skull was found. After a montage of things that I can’t understand all of, we get to a link in the recurring case of the season.

 

A therapist named Diane has all of the evidence of the recurring crimes linking back to her, seeming to identify her as the big bad of the season. Um, who is she? I hope that she was mentioned well and clearly in this season so far, at least in my blog.

 

On the next CSI: Vegas, they try to find Diane, but lose her at least once, if not more often than that all the time. I can’t tell for sure what all might be going on. I want to nap, but it is after 10. I need to make sure that I shower and do some of the laundry before just doing to bed for real. And I don’t even know when I’m publishing this blog post yet. For now, this is Adam Decker, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Season 2 Episode 16

Since I mentioned the show 9-1-1 in a previous post, I might as well mention the Monday shows that I watch. This will cover things that aire...